Saturday, July 30, 2011

Plants Vs Zombies REVIEW


 I Pick'd Up A Couple Games For My DSi Today,And There Is One That Satnds Out For My New Favorite, Is Plants Vs Zombies.It May Be 2 Years Old,But The Fact Its Addicting And Great For All Age Groups.I Recommend It For Anyone And RTS Players Looking For A Fun Break From Any Hi-End RTS Game.
This Game Basically Takes On Your Front Lawn And Back-Yard,In Adventure Mode You Go Threw Waves Of Zombies Like COD,Strategically Placing Your Plants To Defend Your Back Door And Front. The 50 Levels Of Zombies Is Sure To Make Wanna Play More,I Also Like The Achievements There Sure To Drive To Beat Them All.
If You Want To Get Away The Chaos In Adventure Mode,Take A Trip To The Main Menu For The Four Of The Five Game Modes,They Include Vs(Multiplayer),Puzzle Mode,The 22 Mini Games And My Favorite Mode "Survival",I Dont Wanna Say To Much But I Found A DS Game That I Want For The Rest Of My Life LOL.
One More Feature The Game Offers Is Zombatar.Create Your Zombie Avatar,Nuff Said,No Really Its Just A Picture.So My Rating Is Going To Be A 10/10.In My Honest Opinion "PLAY IT"...O Play Vs Mode With Me Just Let Me Know.

Later People,

No comments:

Post a Comment

MisJif TV (Wed 8:00 p.m. ET)

..
CrazyInTheMix613- Broadcast your self LIVE