Wednesday, September 28, 2011

No Sleep For a WEEK!

Hello People,

  Once again i going days without sleep. I don't know what i'm thinking about, or whats making me tick like a bomb, Latly I've been stressed out. I've put in more apps for employment,I will let you know whats going on with that. My gameing has incresed in the past 2 weeks. I know i not the only this happens to, I wanna work so bad, I love the feeling of making money every week...I don;t know, Just something about it. On another note im going back to school finally and gonna try to finish this time. The only thing is? what am i gonna do after it, I don't know what job to look up after i get my GED.
 
I'm Sorry, Thats All For
Get AT ME: @Crazy613

No comments:

Post a Comment

MisJif TV (Wed 8:00 p.m. ET)

..
CrazyInTheMix613- Broadcast your self LIVE