Tuesday, June 12, 2012

2nd investigation Of The Steelport Mermaid

Hello People,

 Yet another day in Steelport...In The dramatic search for answers in this mermaid case.For the most part the search left me again with questions.This search in particular i was stunned and angry,to a point i call the search in 9 hours again.


-First 4 Hours-

(1.)Before i started i had search more info from a fellow explorer.I've marked his spots and began to head out to the open water.The day starts like any investigation,Its silent and claim.I began near the harbor in valenwood i think,rather then start out in the middle of no where in the water...And as i stop i look out and look out,Then suddenly,In The corner of my eye i kid you not I saw a fin.

(1.a)I was excited and then distressed.Its weird because i didn't hear the music some described before it was witnessed.So i jump in to get a better vision of what occurred,For about i swim around and pause and have a stare...Two hour mark passes and i still trying to look for something to give me a explanation.

(1.b)After giving in into these first 4 hour search.I took a brake and headed for some subs...before returning to the game,I'd look more blogs for more hints and howtos to set me in for the right path towards locating it directly.Yet I'm fascinated with the claims that it is "here or there",These hours are behind me now and i finished my sub and head back out.

-Next 4 Hours-

(2.)The next part of post reflects on the area's I've seen others explore.And i can tell you from my prospective that these aren't hot spots,I know I've should have written them down to stop you from looking in the wrong area,"I'll get that info to you soon"

(2.a)A district under "valenwood" seems to the one of the most popular spots to see the mermaid,But in my view there's nothing there,I think it was marked there for a reason to throw you in the wrong direction.The more i stayed i realized the farther out i went...I'm guess my head wants to trick me but i heard the music again,But I was already leaving towards another area

(2.b)It wasn't long before i move to the island near the Decker's,To a spot where some are saying is rare to see her.The only thing that bothers me about it,in all of that looking and no photos or video from those who have claimed to seen it.I know i fall into that group but i don't wanna show a 10 min video of me just looking.As i look I'm finding that this might be one of those area's that are made to throw all of us who look off track.




-Last Hour-

(3.)I start a process to where i just drive up and down the coastline,It never fails but I've yet to have a true encounter with this creature.I roam around and around until I'm right back in the place that had me go crazy and decide to look for it.There's no doubt that its in the game,We as the gamers,Its up to us to figure out how to AND point out its location.



 I will say this,something is having me to believe that its just the water and its made to do random shapes as you pass through,maybe someone started this as a joke and look at us now,searching for a ghost basically,But then the creators didn't denied that there isn't a beast.All I know is i wanna fiure it out..."For me".

No comments:

Post a Comment

MisJif TV (Wed 8:00 p.m. ET)

..
CrazyInTheMix613- Broadcast your self LIVE