Sunday, January 20, 2013

Fixing and Falling apart...

Hello World,

   Its has been awhile,I've lost so much and gained very little...Over the last year my life has changed in many different ways.There's no telling what and why things have to happen to anybody,But i felt nothing would changed and end so horribly,My main focus in the last 4 months has been "Be happy and try to smile".There are many many encounters I've had to make me think about it getting better,But always evens out to be nothing but a set up to trick me into believing maybe shit could get better...
   In These passing moments as in right now...All i could do live everyday like its my last,I finally get the saying,I've stop holding myself back on the shit i want outta life.We can choose the way our life is going to play out,I have grabbed a hold on mine it feels like a release of years feeling like shit and and shame and regret,I now am a change person and I'm going to continue to please myself first,"That's kinda nasty",But my mind wasn't in the gutter when i wrote that,

  Everything I'd loved to do on the internet will all be coming back soon...I promised too many times before in the past about coming back on the and getting my shit on lock,So take this as my last promise to you. Lets troll

No comments:

Post a Comment

MisJif TV (Wed 8:00 p.m. ET)

..
CrazyInTheMix613- Broadcast your self LIVE