Thursday, October 1, 2009

Crazy Phone Photo


I Was Texting This Girl At ShitFace's House The Other Day, And She Ain't Text Back In A Minute So I Went Snooping In The Photo's. Of His Mom's Phone, I Found This Picture Of My Friend's Brother Joe And Couldn't Believe My Eyes, I Heard That His Girl Told Him To Put It On And I Guess You Can See From The Photo He Did...I Don't Know What He Was Think Keeping The Pic In The Phone Knowing That I Love To Show Shit Like This On The Internet, He Doesn't Know I Saw This And Properly Don't Know What I'm Doing With It If He Ever Found Out I Put This On My Blog, It's Kinda Hard To Think And Write Looking At This Pic, Cause He Fills The Shirt Out, And Now We Can Say This Dude Got Boobs And This Photo Will Be Shared Around To Whoever...O And That Girl Never Text Me Back, O Well She Has A BoyFriend Anyway, But Back To The Subject Enjoy The Photo And Pass It Around...Later People

No comments:

Post a Comment

MisJif TV (Wed 8:00 p.m. ET)

..
CrazyInTheMix613- Broadcast your self LIVE