Monday, October 4, 2010

Update 1.0

Hello People.Updating This Page For You,I Am Bringing New Things To This Site For You,So Once Again I'm Blogging The Update And Status Of Whats To Come In This Form.

Youtube:
Videos Are Being Held Back For Now, Until Further Notice...I Just Wanna Make Sure My Youtube In Still Valid. It's Keeps Telling Me That There's A Error When I Log-In.

Playstation:
Not Playing Anything Right At The Moment, Because I'm  Making New Mods And Karts For Modnation, Hosting Game-Nights For MAG 2.0 And Red Dead Redemption.

  • Catch Me On Network
  • Red Dead Redemption?
  • Interdiction On MAG?
  • Race Challenge On Modnation

BlogTV:
Live Streams And Parties On BlogTV

  • More Music
  • Fun Live Interacting Games
  • Gameplay
  • Discussions

Blogger An Other Sites:
Still In The Wreck-Room Hunting For New Interesting Things For You To Keep Coming Back To My Blog.

  • New Competitions On Ibeatyou.com (Coming Soon)
  • Web Videos Of The Week (W.V.O.T.F)
  • More Gameplay Videos From Around Web
  • More Music Videos

No comments:

Post a Comment

MisJif TV (Wed 8:00 p.m. ET)

..
CrazyInTheMix613- Broadcast your self LIVE