Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Update 1.1

Hello World,I'm Now Fully Connected For 24 Hour Gaming.Mostly Playing Shooters For Now And Building My Clan To Greater Numbers For Clan Deploy In MAG.Black Ops Will Be Another Shooter Im Bout To Own.Also I'm Trying To Switch My NAT Type Still.

Youtube:
The Camera Is Fully Broken.But When I Come Back To Youtube,There Will Be Pranks,There Will Be Tears,There Will Be Laughter.I Decided Not Only Shoot Vidz About My Life And My Comedy,I Now Will Be Posting Gameplay And Montages Of Whatever Game I'm Playing.
  • No New Videos (Yet)
Playstation:
Playing Some Old Games And Others That I Haven't Played In Awhile,That I Still Love To Play,If You Would Like To Join Up,Add Me
  • Ghostbusters
  • Red Faction
  • Uncharted 2
BlogTV:
Soon

Other Sites:
Still Working On Competitions,The Toondoo Cartoons Will Start Staring Me And My Friends And Family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MisJif TV (Wed 8:00 p.m. ET)

..
CrazyInTheMix613- Broadcast your self LIVE