Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Breathing In Fumes

Hello World,

  Things have working out for the best...I have a corkboard now,"I know i've should of already had one.But now when i isolate myself in my writing room.The funds for my books will come from benefits and donations.Ive been looking for a job to help with bills and whatnot.I'm not sure if ill get the chance to spend it on my novels.I have been thinking lately about new stories,everytime i sit down to write some pages...Something new pops up in my head,Then i continue to try write down what brainstorming was going on in my head.Well anyways i'm working hard to work harder...
  I have a new mic now for my ps3...Hit me up for some co-op or chat.

P.S I'm going to back up and updating my blog since my nephew is letting me use his laptop

I will see u later with more about me and more about my life

No comments:

Post a Comment

MisJif TV (Wed 8:00 p.m. ET)

..
CrazyInTheMix613- Broadcast your self LIVE