Friday, March 12, 2010

Artist Promotion #6

Name: Walking Bear
Walking Bear: Hello to all my Supporters and Listeners, I am very, very un-organized... with the Group anyway. And az for right now, I've been working alone and trying to get trackz done, so just for now I'm a solo artist... So I myself "Walking Bear"... I'm leading the Pwz movement alone. So I hope ya'll Don't think I've been slackin', HELL 2 THA NO!!! My next Album iz gonna be In'titled ( "The Dead Prophecies Project" )! And thatz only gonna be Volume 1! The 2nd set will come after the first album later on down the road, so keep your earz 2 the street for that... And az for Lil' D & Lady Ak... They're promised 2 come back soon lol, Idk when exactly. We've been discussing issuses and problems we had in the past... and we're hopin we'll get the Group back together sooner then later, and I know Pwz iz Sick when we're united, I know everybody'z been waitin' for us to come back. Itz been very difficult for me 2 lead this movement alone since the crew split up. But I know I still got my crew which iz the Listeners and supporters who'z still bang'n & bump'n 2 The Poetik Warriorz... Gea! So till then, I'm gonna Keep Rep'N this shit! N' I hope Ya'll do the same... And If any Rappers wanna get together 4 some Collabo' music, let's do this shit! All Nativez are family and I got much respect 4 y'all and the onez who still support the movement, "even the lost onez that don't like us". So Hit me back wit' some good newz and I'll get back to y'all... Aiight. Peace~Love~Respect & Guidance"... "Walking Bear".

No comments:

Post a Comment

MisJif TV (Wed 8:00 p.m. ET)

..
CrazyInTheMix613- Broadcast your self LIVE