Sunday, March 14, 2010

Artist Promotion #7

Name: Mista Fame

Wuss good yalle. I jus thought Ide up date this. My names Terrence Perkins. Some people might know me as Mista Fame. Ima Rapper from the Redlake Rez. This is the place where everybody elses dreams are to be famous. Naw u kno Im already Famous. haha not. Been rappin for bout 6 years now. Aint a rookie anymore. Sorta a mix of Native Gangsta Rap and Rez Hop. I got my own style. People seem to like it and I aint gonna change. But Im 19 years old. Ojibwe/Chippewa Native. Proud to be. Yes I live on a Reserve. One of the only closed revervations in the United States. Look out for my mixtape and alot more collabs to come. And lets keep this Native Movement goin Hokah.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, nice little intro there, I really like your profile and wish you luck ahead.
    buy art

    ReplyDelete

MisJif TV (Wed 8:00 p.m. ET)

..
CrazyInTheMix613- Broadcast your self LIVE