Tuesday, November 17, 2009

New Video Ideas

I've Been Working On Scripts For Some New Videos For My Youtube Channel, Its Came To Me After I Made The Death By A Cigarette Video,Not To Sound Like A Weirdo But I Sometimes Do Talk To Myself,Just To Get Ideas & Stuff Out Before Writers Block Kicks In.These Videos Will Include Some Of My Friends And Some Friends From Youtube.In These Vids Will Include Numerous Situation Of My Life That I Tend To Start Talking To Myself,I Always Wanted To Do A Parody Of My Life,I've Been Working On A Bunch Of Ideas And Random Situations To Do,Made Up Alot Of Different Personalities To Show Up In The Vidz,I'm Not Going To Die From The Made Up Me's In The Video,Ok I Might..., Well See I Guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MisJif TV (Wed 8:00 p.m. ET)

..
CrazyInTheMix613- Broadcast your self LIVE