Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Modnation Racers


Ever Since I Seen E3 Showing All The New Upcoming Games For 2010,I Noticed The Racing Game They Announced Surprised Me,As Soon As I Seen The First Part Of There Stage Demo Where The Creator Said You Make Everything Yourself, The Drivers, Cars, And Tracks. At First I Was Thinking About "Little Big Planet" And How That Game Was Such A Big Hit, I Can't Wait To Hear The Day It Comes Out In Stores Cause I've Been Putting Money To Side To Buy This Soon As It Hits Stores, My Friend Bought The New Little Big Planet To Get The Code For The Beta, And I'm Not Going To Say Much But It's Worth The Wait,If They Can Make It More Perfect Then What I Think It Already Is, There's No Telling How Long I'am Gonna To Play This Game, I Already Play Alot Of Online Games...This Will Add On To My Fun. Modnation Combines Mario Kart Or Any Of Your Favorite Go-Kart Racing Titles With Your Ideas For Everything In The Game With Killer Weapons To Smash Your Opponent, With Endless Possibilities I Got To Give Game A 10/10 I Just Can't Wait To Play This Game And Hopefully Catch Some You Online Racing On My Tracks And Playing Yours...O And I Don't Know If Anyone Else Is, But I'm Downloading Monkey Butler Created By The Maker Of The Game,I Will Post Another Blog After I Buy It,And That's That...See You On Race Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MisJif TV (Wed 8:00 p.m. ET)

..
CrazyInTheMix613- Broadcast your self LIVE