Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Looking For A Job

Hello World,

   Job hunting sucks,they make it sound like fill out a app online and u could be hired right away.I've been filling out apps since monday and all its seems to do is make a faster typer,The places i applyed to seems endless from food service,cleaning,city job,off the record jobs,corner store employment.I hope something happens quick,I might explode due to waiting...
   My life is great thou,With or without a job,i got family that loves me,a woman that i love,seems to be everything i wanted since a kid.There's nothing in my past that i would change.People that have the sense to think about all the horrible people that tease them,Or all the girls that made a fool outta them for asking them out."FUCK THEM",They ain't shit but a excuse to bring up something.I'm happy with my life cause half of those kids i grew up with in school,are now homeless,pregnent,In jail or worse,Here i am putting my life together cause of the thought of them asshole's being someone better then who I'am.
   In a mix of things going wrong,I'm prepared.Sorry todays life update is gonna be short till later,I'll Post More.

Later People,

No comments:

Post a Comment

MisJif TV (Wed 8:00 p.m. ET)

..
CrazyInTheMix613- Broadcast your self LIVE