Monday, August 15, 2011

News Topic

  Im not an asshole,so i cant see myself making up a lie for 10 minutes of air-time on the news,I also never fake a injury or act like a rich prick.I've always tried to be myself on the web,Yet grateful to the small amount of "fans" i have like my own little posse on the web,Lately its come back...VERY SLOWLY Thou.When i'm fully back up,I wanna give back an help those wanna be seen for a sec.I wanna give more shoutouts And countdowns for the lesser gamers.The gamer community on youtube is growing with new commentary and music videos,Can't forget the countdowns.So If any gamer is reading this and want to be seen or just a shoutout,Let Me Know,I will help out as much as i can...Send your gameplay if u dnt have a youtube channel full credit is giving,

What I'm Looking For:
  • PICS
  • Gameplay
  • Montage
  • Gamer taunt of the week
  • So much more...

No comments:

Post a Comment

MisJif TV (Wed 8:00 p.m. ET)

..
CrazyInTheMix613- Broadcast your self LIVE